Designed with the horse’s comfort in mind, the all-natural shearling lining of this western cinch is soft, breathable and non-chafing. Premium, heavy-duty webbing is double stitched for added strength. The hardware is rust resistant stainless steel including reinforced center D-rings and a convenient roller buckle. Shearling lining is removable and washable for easy cleaning.
- Wooled Lambskin (shearling) Lining -- all-natural, moisture wicking and non-chafing. Because this is real lambskin, the wool should be washed and dried after each use.
- Roller Buckle -- allows easy and accurate cinching
- Heavy-duty webbing -- Double stitched for added strength
- Reinforced Center Dees -- Prevent tear out
- Stainless steel hardware -- Won't rust even with long-term use
- Easy To Clean -- simply remove Merino wool lining and wash according to instructions
- Product warranty -- 30-day money back guarantee / One-year warranty
Need help deciding what size your horse needs? Check out our help article here.