Tucker Equitation Endurance Saddle T49
Tucker's approach to endurance saddles is unlike anyone in the industry. Creating light saddles, with superior comfort and craftsmanship has become their trademark.
The Equitation Endurance T49 is the perfect saddle for the English crossover rider, making the transition a breeze. The Equitation style provides the rider a balanced position in the seat. Stirrups are hung from English-style stirrup bars placed for easy posting. Padded flaps feature strategically positioned knee rolls. A great saddle for the English crossover rider or riders who want plenty of leg freedom and a correct seat.
The T49 features padded flaps with strategically positioned knee rolls for extra comfort, grip and security. Ergo-balanced stirrups eliminate knees and ankle strain, getting you back to enjoying your time in the saddle.
- Color: Golden, Brown and Black
- With Black seat and Black knee pads
- Seat Sizes: 15 1/2 to 18 1/2
- Tree: Medium, Wide, Extra Wide
- Hardware: Tucker conchos with brass or chrome rings
- Tooling: Smooth
- Rigging: English
- Fender: English Stirrup Leathers
- Horn: None
- Swell: 10 1/2"
- Cantle: 3 1/2"
- Skirt: 24" Round
- Weight: Approx 20 lbs.
- Spot Package: Spot Trim, Silver Berry Slotted Conchos, Leather Covered Stirrups, Leather Latigos