|Additional Images | Click to Zoom
The Elkhart Eagle 1002
You'll find quality craftsmanship in all of our exclusive South Bend Saddle Co. Saddles. The Elkhart Eagle brings you comfort, light-weight, and durability all in one! Perfect for long trail rides, easy on your horse, not to mention beautiful! The leather is a high-quality pre-dyed leather that is very soft and pliable.
The short, round skirt is great for short-backed horses. And for smaller riders with a wide horse, yes, you can actually get this saddle in a 14" seat and wide tree! This hand-made saddle is built with care so you can ride safely and enjoy riding how it was meant to be... hassle-free!
If you have any questions about the making of this saddle or the South Bend Saddle Co. brand, make sure you call one of our saddle experts! We will be sure to give you the information you need! And we'll be glad to have this saddle customized for you!
- Tree: Fiberglass reinforced wood; Regular or Wide
- Seat: 14", 15", 16", 17" Black Grainout or Suede
- Cantle Height: 5"
- Color: Walnut
- Horn Size: 2 3/4" Neck, 1 3/4" Cap
- Hardware: Brass
- Rigging: Adjustable position, Angled rear dee
- Skirt Length: 14inch seat: 25"; 15inch seat: 26"; 16inch seat: 27"; 17inch seat: 27-3/4"
- Weight: Approximately 28 lbs.