Crates Leather Ladies Hand Tooled Reining Saddle
We're proud to introduce Crates' Ladies Reiner--a saddle especially made for a woman. It is a light-weight reining saddle made on the Equi-Fit reining tree, Fiberglass Covered Wood, with a very narrow ground seat, especially for women.
It also features light select saddle skirting with a soft grain-out padded seat. The leather is carefully hand tooled with a basketweave border. These are bench-made one at a time. The leather is finished in a rich natural oil.
- Tree: Crates exclusive Equifit Reiner, Quarterhorse bars
- Gullet: 6 5/8" Wide, 8" High
- Horn: Reiner 2 1/2" High, 2 1/2" Cap
- Seat: 15 1/2" or 16", 3 1/2" Cantle
- Rigging: In-skirt Stainless Steel
- Skirt: 26" X 13", Saddlefleece lined
- Fender: 16 1/2" X 7", 2 1/2" leathers, belvins buckles
- Finish: Natural oil
- Weight: Approximately 28 lbs
Note: The seat jockey now has a smooth edge instead of the dip along the bottom. Also the stirrups are border tooled instead of full basket tooled.