Crates Classic Reining Saddle 2221
Crates knows how to deliver quality at the best price. This classic saddle is a light weight reining saddle made on the Equi-Fit reining tree, Fiberglass Covered Wood, with a very narrow center pocket ground seat to help you stay in place.
It also features butterfly skirts for close contact. The leather is finished in natural oil and corner stamped in a basketweave design.
- Tree: Crates exclusive Equifit Reiner, Quarterhorse bars or Full QH Bars (16" and 17" Only)
- Gullet: 6 5/8" (QH), 7" (FQHB) 16" and 17" Only
- Cantle: 3.5"
- Rigging: In-skirt, Stainless Steel, "C" Plate
- Skirt: Shaped butterfly, Saddlefleece lined, 27"x13"
- Fender: 17" x 7-1/2", 2-1/2" Leathers
- Finish: Natural, chestnut, or mahogany
- Weight: Approx. 30lb
Note: Stirrups are now rawhide-covered contesting stirrups.