|Additional Images | Click to zoom
Roughout Cashel Trail Saddle
The same great Cashel Trail Saddle, now with roughout jockeys and fenders for better grip and more stability.
Featuring the short, round skirt that has made this saddle so popular. It's a great choice for the shorter backed horse or a rider looking for a light weight saddle. And, has a lining made from Natural Sheep Skin Fleece!
The cheyenne roll, border tooling, and long strings give this nimble saddle a western touch.
You'll love the cutout skirt, allowing for closer contact between horse and rider.
Cashel's exclusive fiberglass covered AXIS tree provides strength and durability in a variety of conditions.
Made from Hermann Oak leather.
Note: Front rigging is no longer adjustable position as shown in picture.
AXIS Tree Features
- Bar tips flare up and away from the horse's shoulder to eliminate any interference of natural movement
- Double stirrup leather cut out eliminates uneven pressure under the saddle and provides an even contact surface
- Unlike traditional rawhide trees, the fiberglass ground seat is specifically molded to fit the rider's needs and adds 1000 pounds of resistant strength to the tree
- Bars are designed to provide full and even contact to the horse's back
- Only the finest kiln-dried hand selected lumber is sealed with a durable ageless fiberglass coating
- Tree: AXIS Quarter Horse or Wide
- Leather: Chocolate Hermann Oak
- Gullet: Standard (6.5"), Wide (7") or Extra Wide (7.5")
- Gullet Height: 7.5"
- Rigging: In skirt rigging in 7/8 position
- Cantle Height: 4"
- Seat Size: 15", 16", or 17"
- Horn Height: 3"
- Horn Cap: 2-1/4"
- Skirt Length: 15" Seat - 25"; 16" seat - 26"; 17" seat - 27"
- Lining: Natural Sheep Skin Fleece
- Swell: 12.5"
- Weight: Approx 24.5 lbs