|Additional Images | Click to Zoom
Billy Cook All Around Saddle 2046
Billy Cook knows how to make a working saddle that's durable and comfortable. It's a high-quality multi-purpose system ideal for reined cow horse, cutting, and reining. If your horse works as hard as you do, you'll both appreciate this saddle.
It is built on an all-around rawhide-covered tree with quarter horse bars and features a smooth out seat and fenders, and 2" bell rawhide covered and laced stirrups. You'll also love the way this saddle looks with its beautiful basket half-breed stamping.
- Tree:All Around, rawhide covered, full quarter horse bars
- Seat: 14.5" padded
- Horn: 2 1/2" short post with cap
- Swell: 13" tooled
- Cantle: 4" rawhide covered, with tooled russet overlay, silver laced
- Rigging: Stainless steel dees front and rear
- Skirts: Artificial wool lining
- Skirt Length: 27 1/2
- Stirrups: 2" Bell rawhide laced and covered
- Pattern: Basket stamped half-breed, smooth out seat and fenders
- Finish: Oiled and polished
- Weight: Approximately 34 lbs.
**Note: Saddle no longer comes with front cinch**
Although through the years many have tried to imitate Billy Cook products, even to the point of counterfeiting, THERE IS ONLY ONE GENUINE "BILLY COOK CLASSIC SADDLE" MANUFACTURER. HorseSaddleShop.com is happy to sell the Genuine Billy Cook saddles made in Sulphur, Oklahoma, owned by Mr. Billy Cook.
There are other saddle manufacturers that sell their own Billy Cook saddles. If you buy a Billy Cook saddle be sure that it is manufactured in Sulphur, Oklahoma.