Billy Cook All-Around Original Saddle 6500
Simple and sleek, this saddle is made for extra close contact to give you the perfect ride. Great for everyday duties and the trails, Billy Cook gives you a rawhide covered tree, short horn, and a rope strand cinch. The beauty comes from the uniquely quilted seat and glossy hand tooled leather. The package is complete wtih stainless steel dees and rawhide laced bell stirrups.
- Tree: All Around, rawhide covered, full quarter horse bars
- Seat Size: 15.5" or 16" quilted
- Horn: 2 1/2" short post
- Swell: 13" tooled
- Cantle: 4" leather
- Rigging: Stainless steel dees with cut-away skirt 7/8 position
- Skirts: Artificial wool lining
- Skirt Length: 27"
- Stirrups: 2" Bell rawhide laced
- Weight: Approx 43lbs.
- Pattern: Double border & basket hand tooled
**Note: Saddle no longer comes with strand cinch**
Although through the years many have tried to imitate Billy Cook products, even to the point of counterfeiting, THERE IS ONLY ONE GENUINE "BILLY COOK CLASSIC SADDLE" MANUFACTURER. HorseSaddleShop.com is happy to sell the Genuine Billy Cook saddles made in Sulphur, Oklahoma, owned by Mr. Billy Cook. There are other saddle manufacturers that sell their own Billy Cook saddles. If you buy a Billy Cook saddle be sure that it is manufactured in Sulphur, Oklahoma.