|Additional Images | Click to Zoom
Billy Cook Ladies All Around Saddle 2040
Very similar to the Billy Cook 2042 model (minus the silver spots) this is the perfect saddle for work and play.
Designed with female riders in mind, this Ladies All Around features unique design elements with a colored seat quilting, rawhide accents on horn, cantle, and stirrups, and silver trim.
This saddle could pass for a barrel racer but also includes a vertical horn with a little extra meat to handle light work.
A double dee in-skirt rigging reduces bulk under the fenders and weighs less than heavier on-tree rigging.
This saddle ships with nylon tie strap and off billet to reduce weight.
The smaller bell stirrups with rawhide lacing add a feminine touch to this saddle.
Suede seat and roughout jockeys/fenders will keep you secure during the most demanding situations.
With hand-tooled logos and multiple ID plaques, nobody will questions whether you're riding the real Billy Cook.
Saddle ships with matching rear flank strap and cinch.
- Tree: All Around, rawhide covered, quarter horse bars
- Seat: 14" - 15" suede (15.5" & 16" Available Upon Request)
- Horn: 2 1/2" post with cap
- Swell: 13" tooled
- Cantle: 4" rawhide twist, with tooled overlay, silver laced
- Rigging: Stainless steel in-skirt front and rear
- Skirts: Artificial wool lining
- Skirt Length: 25"
- Stirrups: Bell rawhide laced and covered
- Pattern: Waffle stamped half-breed
- Finish: Hot Oil
- Weight: Approximately 32 lbs.
**Note: Saddle no longer comes with front cinch**