Crates Hand Tooled Reining Saddle
We're proud to introduce Crates' Hand-Tooled Ladies Reiner--a saddle especially made for a woman. It is a light-weight reining saddle made on the Equi-Fit reining tree, with a balanced center pocket and a very narrow ground seat.
Carefully hand tooled basket. Bench made one at a time. Soft grain-out chap leather padded seat.
- Tree: Crates exclusive Equifit Reiner, Quarterhorse bars
- Gullet: Med: 6 5/8"; Wide: 7"; 8" High
- Seat: 15 1/2" or 16", 3 1/2" Cantle
- Rigging: In-skirt, 7/8 Position, 3" Rear Dee
- Skirt: 27" X 13", Saddle fleece lined
- Fender: 16 1/2" X 7", 2 1/2" leathers, belvins buckles
- Finish: Natural, Chestnut, or Mahogany
- Weight: Approximately 32lb
Note: The seat jockey now has a smooth edge instead of the dip along the bottom. Also, the stirrups are border tooled instead of full basket tooled.