|Additional Images | Click to Zoom
Big Horn Trail Saddle 908
Many horse owners worry about short backs. Not anymore! The Big Horn 908 has a single, tight round cut skirt that is 24inches long � great for short backs! Unlike other saddles, this has an A-fork swell to give the rider a little more range of motion with their legs. The quilted suede seat will give the needed seat security for trail riding.
The double lined border tooling matches elegantly with the floral pattern to give a fun look with the conchos adding pizzazz against the rich chestnut leather.
The wide tree size is meant for the broad shoulders of Foundation Quarter Horses, Mustangs, and other mutton withered horses that have short backs.
Made in the USA
- Seat: 15" or 16" Suede, quilted, padded seat.
- Tree: Steele Equi-fit Haflinger tree, gullet 7.5"
- Cantle: 5.5" inch
- Horn: 2 1/2" cap, x 3 1/4" height.
- Front: 10"
- Rigging: Plate stainless steel hardware
- Skirts: 24"
- Fenders: 2 1/2" nylon stirrup leathers reinforced with leather
- Stirrups: Leather covered, padded.
- Trim: Silver conchos
- Finish: Rich chestnut, hand rubbed edges, floral and border tooled.
- Weight: 24 pounds