Big Horn cordura Gaited Saddle
|Additional Images | Click to Zoom
A great saddle for a rider on a budget or someone looking for a little less weight to throw around. The 309 comes in at a mere 22lbs without sacrificing quality.
Made in the USA and taking advantage of cordura technology, Big Horn has been able to create a saddle that will hold up without holding you down!
Engineered on a Ralide Flex Tree specifically with the gaited horse in mind and available in 16" or 17" grainout seat with Dual Density Memory Foam seat padding.
Featuring a dropped 7/8 position rigging with C plate for added strength, smooth leather front and jockeys, and star conchos with clipping dees for attaching saddle strings.
- Tree: Ralide flexible saddle tree, Gaited horse bars
- Cantle: 3.5" with 1.5" Cheyenne roll
- Seat: 16" or 17" grain out seat with Dual Density Memory Foam Seat Padding
- Horn: 2.5" x 2.75"
- Gullet Width: Wide
- Gullet Height: 6.5"
- Rigging: Dropped 7/8 C plate rigged
- Swell: 14"
- Skirts: 24" x 14"
- Fenders: 18" x 8"
- Stirrups: Ralide with laced leather foot pad
- Finish: Black or Brown
- Trim: Smooth leather front and jockeys, cordura nylon skirts, fenders, and housings, leather conchos, breast collar dees, silver conchos with clipping dees for attaching saddle strings
- Weight: Approximately 22 lbs.