If you're looking for a comfortable snaffle for your horse who's just beginning training, we suggest this Myler bit. It has a 5" comfort snaffle with a copper roller. This is a more comfortable alternative to the three-piece mouthpiece.
The mouthpiece is made of sweet iron, which will naturally oxidize, or rust. Harmless to horses, it has a sweet taste and promotes salivation. Stainless steel western dees. Myler Level 1 mouthpiece.
- Myler Level: Level 1
- Shank: Stainless steel Western Dees
- Mouthpiece: MB03: 5" Comfort Snaffle with Copper Roller
- Young or green, just beginning training, with a challenging disposition
- Riding in a discipline that restricts bits to a single-jointed mouthpiece
- Rotates on the tongue to apply tongue pressure
- Collapses to form a "U" instead of a "V," protecting the lips and bars from being pinched
- Curves to allow more room for the tongue, protects the lips and bars from being pinched
- Independent Side Movement on most mouthpieces