This bit by Myler has a 5 inch low port mouthpiece with a forward tilt. Perfect for a horse with basic training with a good disposition and self control. The slight 1/4" port offers tongue relief; forward tilt applies some tongue pressure. Made of sweet iron with a copper inlay.
This mouthpiece will naturally oxidize, or rust. Harmless to horses, it has a sweet taste and promotes salivation. Stainless steel 7inch flat shanks. Myler Level 2-3 mouthpiece.
- Myler Level: Level 2-3
- Shank: Stainless steel 7inch flat shank
- Mouthpiece: MB36: 5" Mullen Low Port with Forward Tilt
- Basic training with a good disposition and self-control, can handle more tongue relief
- Advanced training but a challenging disposition---anxious, aggressive, or fearful
- Riding in a level 2 mouthpiece and showing resistance
- Ported, offering more tongue relief than levels 1 or 2
- Correctional mouthpieces that apply some pressure or curb mouthpieces that apply little tongue pressure
- Uses more bar, poll, chain pressure than level 1 or 2
- Curves to allow more room for the tongue
- Options with and without Independent Side Movement