New Genuine Billy Cook Trail Saddle 1777
Classic lines, quality craftsmanship, and unsurpassed comfort. That's what comes to mind with this Billy Cook trail saddle. Built for long rides, this saddle features a smooth seat, in-skirt rigging, and bell stirrups.
Available in a number of colors with beautiful hand stamped waffle border. Treat yourself and your horse to a better ride with one of our most popular Billy Cook trail saddles!
**Note: Saddle no longer comes with front cinch or rear flank strap**
- Tree: Trail rawhide covered quarter horse bar. Special made for trail riders.
- Seat Size: 15"-17", smooth leather
- Horn: 2 1/4" with BC cap
- Swell: 13"
- Cantle: 5" with Cheyenne roll.
- Rigging: In skirt 7/8 position , SS dees in rear w/rear cinch.
- Skirts: Artificial wool lined
- Skirt Length: 28"
- Stirrups: 2" bell sewn with stirrup bolt
- Pattern: Hand stamped waffle border
- Weight: Approximately 34 lbs.
Billy Cook Color Options
Due to a variation in leather process and photography, the color you receive may vary from these examples.
Although through the years many have tried to imitate Billy Cook products, even to the point of counterfeiting, THERE IS ONLY ONE GENUINE "BILLY COOK CLASSIC SADDLE" MANUFACTURER. HorseSaddleShop.com is happy to sell the Genuine Billy Cook saddles made in Sulphur, Oklahoma, owned by Mr. Billy Cook. There are other saddle manufacturers that sell their own Billy Cook saddles. If you buy a Billy Cook saddle be sure that it is manufactured in Sulphur, Oklahoma.