Daisetta Cordura Trail Saddle 6914
New to the High Horse Cordura line, this Daisetta Trail Saddle offers a number of custom options to really make this one your own. Featuring High Horse's new border tooling pattern extending from the Pommel back to the cantle, and topped off with new copper flower conchos.
From there, you choose from a black suede or black grainout double padded seat, walnut or black finish, and regular, wide, or extra wide tree.
The short, rounded, 25" skirt makes this a great option for the shorter backed horse.
An adjustable position flat plate rigging gives you the freedom to choose your rigging style and the tall cantle will provide security under a variety of trail conditions.
Cordura fenders and skirt keep this saddle down to a mere 21lb. Long saddle strings make this a great choice for the trails.
Made in the USA.
*Main picture shown is Walnut in color
- Seat Size: 13" 14" 15" 16" 17" 18"
- Color: Walnut or Black
- Seat: Double Padded
- Tooling: : Border
- Rigging: Adjustable Position Flat Plate with angled rear dee
- Tree: Regular, Wide, Extra Wide (13" and 14" Extra wide can be special ordered)
- Cantle Height: 4"
- Silver: Copper Flower
- Swell Width: 12"
- Horn Size: 3-1/4" Neck, 2-1/4" Cap
- Skirt Size: 10" D x 25" L
- Weight: Approximately 21 lbs.