High Horse Willow Springs Saddle 6913
Western Saddle Seat Size Calculator
Please try our new seat sizing tool to find your size
Calculated Seat Size Shown Below
Please select your body shape:
Do you prefer a tighter Barrel Fit?
Are you fitting for a Tucker Saddle?
Calculated Seat Size:
There is a lot of room for personal preference with seat sizing, but as a general rule it is better to error on the side of ordering a seat size that is too large rather than erring on the side of a seat that will be too small.
Things to Consider
- Tucker adds 1/2inch to their seat sizes (due to thick seat padding)
16.5” Tucker = 16” normally
- Barrel riders usually take 1” less on the seat size
16” Trail Rider = 15” Barrel Rider
- Ranch (slick seats) usually ride smaller (1/2inch seat size) so they don’t slide around
16” is for most men, 15” for most women
- Trail Saddles with High Cantles (5”) make the seat sizes feel smaller
Trail Saddle with 5” cantle will feel smaller in the seat than one with a 3.5” cantle
- English Saddles don’t convert exactly but often are 2” bigger
18” English = 16” Western
- Riders with inseams under 30” or 5’ tall and under often need custom cut fenders
Tall riders with long legs but lighter weight may need custom cut fenders as well
Checking the Fit
- General Guideline is about 3 fingers between your thigh and the swell.
You May Also Like
15" to 17" South Bend Saddle Co Lady Trail Saddle 2000
Circle Y Straight Border Tooled Breast Collar 4280-69
Circle Y Border Tooled Broadband Headstall 100-69
2 Piece Circle Y Reins r-cy 4775
Ride Now & Pay Later. Financing Available
5 stars based on 5 reviews