Dakota Lightweight Trail Saddle 352
A new addition to the Dakota line of saddles. This is a lightweight trail saddle that would be a great option for the short backed horse.
This one doesn't have much bling, just enough shine to break up the brown color. It does have the elephant print inlay that adds a stylish look to it.
It has the long saddle strings for those long trail rides and much needed gear. Also has the aluminum endurance stirrups, double dee rigging, a nice high cantle and beautiful basketweave tooling on it.
This saddle screams "fun"out on the trail.
- Tree: Wood; Semi-QH (Medium) or Full-QH (Wide)
- Seat Size: 15", 16", 17" Elephant Print Inlay
- Rigging: Stainless steel easy adjustable double in-skirt
- Tooling: Petal border
- Horn: 3-1/2" high, 2-1/4" cap
- Cantle: 5" with 1-1/4" roll
- Stirrup Leathers: 2-1/2" with leather covered buckles
- Skirt: 15" seat - 25-1/4"; 16" seat - 26"
- Weight: Approximately 28 lbs