Dakota Round Skirt Trail Saddle 245
This short, round skirt trail saddle has a wood tree made for a lifetime of riding! It's great for short-backed horses. The barrel style design give a secure feel in the seat for the trails.
The Dakota Trail has beautiful hand tooled oak leaf and acorn tooling, with concho accents. The leather laced bell stirrups are a great addition to the overall look of the saddle.
Get it in Medium fit (Semi-QH) for high withered horses and Wide fit (Full-QH) for mutton withered horses.
- Tree: Wood; Semi-QH or Full-QH Bars
- Seat Size: "Perforated Grainout" 15", 16" or 17" (17" extra charge)
- Cantle: 5"
- Skirt Length: 25" (15" seat), 26" (16" seat)
- Horn: 3 1/2" high, 1 3/4" cap
- Rigging: Stainless steel In-skirt
- Stirrups Leathers: 2 1/2" with easy twist fenders
- Color: Pro brown (other colors available, contact us for availability)
- Finish: Oak leaf with Double cut border
- Weight: Approximately 30 lbs