|Additional Images | Click to Zoom
New Billy Cook Trail Saddle 1784
Billy Cook proves his unique craftsmanship on the trail saddle with this creation.
Built especially with trail riders in mind, it's proven for comfort, and fashioned for beauty. This trail saddle features a smooth quilted seat, leather embossed stirrups, and glossy Chestnut leather with a stamped border.
Ride in style and buy for quality when you choose Billy Cook.
**Note: Saddle no longer comes with front cinch or rear flank strap**
- Tree: Trail rawhide covered FQHB. Especially made for trail riders.
- Seat Size: 16" smooth padded quilt
- Horn: 2 1/4" Pleasure leather covered with BC cap
- Swell: 13" hand stamped
- Cantle: 5" leather with Cheyenne roll
- Rigging: In skirt for close contact 7/8 position, SS dees in rear
- Skirts: Artificial wool lined
- Skirt Length: 28"
- Stirrups: 2" Bell leather covered
- Pattern: Hand stamped border
- Finish: Chestnut with saddle strings, Clip N Dee
- Weight: Approximately 34 lbs.
- May or may not have hoof pick holder
Billy Cook Color Options
Due to a variation in leather process and photography, the color you receive my vary from these examples.
Although through the years many have tried to imitate Billy Cook products, even to the point of counterfeiting, THERE IS ONLY ONE GENUINE "BILLY COOK CLASSIC SADDLE" MANUFACTURER. HorseSaddleShop.com is happy to sell the Genuine Billy Cook saddles made in Sulphur, Oklahoma, owned by Mr. Billy Cook. There are other saddle manufacturers that sell their own Billy Cook saddles. If you buy a Billy Cook saddle be sure that it is manufactured in Sulphur, Oklahoma.