Billy Cook Tipton Trail Saddle 1737
When you buy a Billy Cook saddle, you know you're getting a unique, handmade saddle that shows its quality in every detail. The Tipton trail saddle promises to be a well-loved heirloom, made especially for trail riders. With its semi-round skirt, it will fit shorter-backed horses.
This trail saddle features a smooth padded seat, leather laced stirrups, and glossy Pecan/Chestnut leather with a wide basket border. Ride in style and take price in your American made saddle when you choose Billy Cook.
**Note: Saddle no longer comes with front cinch or rear flank strap**
- Tree: Trail rawhide covered quarter horse bar, especially made for trail riders
- Seat Size: 16"
- Horn: 2 1/2" small post
- Swell: 14" tooled
- Cantle: 5" leather with Cheyenne roll
- Rigging: New dropped dee in-skirt
- Skirts: Semi-round with artificial wool lining
- Stirrups: 2" Bell
- Pattern: Basket border
- Skirt Length: 25"
- Weight: 36lb
- Finish: Chestnut, oiled and polished; Please note that the item pictures above show the saddle in Pecan leather, which is darker than Chestnut. Billy Cook recently changed the color of this saddle.
Billy Cook Color Options
Due to a variation in leather process and photography, the color you receive my vary from these examples.
Although through the years many have tried to imitate Billy Cook products, even to the point of counterfeiting, THERE IS ONLY ONE GENUINE "BILLY COOK CLASSIC SADDLE" MANUFACTURER. HorseSaddleShop.com is happy to sell the Genuine Billy Cook saddles made in Sulphur, Oklahoma, owned by Mr. Billy Cook. There are other saddle manufacturers that sell their own Billy Cook saddles. If you buy a Billy Cook saddle be sure that it is manufactured in Sulphur, Oklahoma.