|Additional Images | Click to Zoom
Billy Cook's Square Skirt Basket Barrel Racer
Other manufacturers try to woo you with a little tooling and a glossy finish. Billy Cook goes the extra mile. This Barrel Racer is in a class of its own from the unique quilted design of the seat to the rawhide braided horn. The silver laced cantle, the rawhide laced stirrups, and the half-breed Texas tooling combine to create a unique saddle. Roughout jockeys and fenders. Heads will turn if you buy Billy Cook.
**Note: Billy Cook now puts nylon rigging straps on all barrel saddles.**
- Tree: C.J. rawhide covered with full quarter horse bars.
- Seat Size: 13 1/2", 14" or 15" quilted
- Horn: 1 3/4" rawhide braided, with cap
- Swell: 13" undercut
- Cantle: 5" rawhide Silver, laced
- Rigging: In skirt 7/8 position
- Skirts: Artificial fleece lined Length: 24.5"
- Note: Saddle may or may not come with a hoof pick holder.
- Stirrups: 2" Bell rawhide laced.
- Pattern: Basket stamped half-breed
- Weight: Approximately 25 lbs.
**Note: Saddle no longer comes with front cinch**
Although through the years many have tried to imitate Billy Cook products, even to the point of counterfeiting, THERE IS ONLY ONE GENUINE "BILLY COOK CLASSIC SADDLE" MANUFACTURER. HorseSaddleShop.com is happy to sell the Genuine Billy Cook saddles made in Sulphur, Oklahoma, owned by Mr. Billy Cook. There are other saddle manufacturers that sell their own Billy Cook saddles. If you buy a Billy Cook saddle be sure that it is manufactured in Sulphur, Oklahoma.