|Additional Images | Click to Zoom
Black Big Horn Suede Saddle
One of the lightest saddles on the market, this Big Horn Suede Trail Saddle weighs in at a mere 15lb.
Quilted roughout suede covers the seat, jockeys, front, cantle, and horn.
cordura nylon skirt and fenders are quilted for added durability.
Built on Big Horn’s Medium Plus quarter horse bars and outfitted with a 7/8 position single front stainless steel dee rigging.
Other features include a 13” barrel front, short 25” rounded skirt, and Ralide with laced suede cushioned stirrups.
Made in the USA.
NOTE: The 14" is designed for the youth. The fender is shorter and narrower (15" x 6") to better accomodate a younger person.
- Tree: Steele Equi-Fit Classic 13" barrel front Semi or Full QH Bars
- Rigging: 7/8 position single front stainless steel dee.
- Seat: Padded suede seat and jockeys.
- Cantle: 4" (FQHB is 5")
- Trim: cordura Nylon skirts, housings and fenders, leather conchos; suede front, cantle binding, and horn.
- Skirts: 25" x 12"
- Fenders: 17" x 7.5"
- Stirrups: Ralide with laced suede cushioned foot pad
- Swell Width: 13"
- Finish: Black suede and cordura accented with black binding.
- Weight: Approx 15 Lbs