|Additional Images | Click to Zoom
Big Horn cordura Saddle
This new saddle from Big Horn is built with the Arabian horse in mind - more wither clearance, shorter skirt, and less twist in the bars.
Engineered on Steele Tree Company's Equi-Fit Arabian wood tree and covered in fiberglass for additional strength.
The short, rounded skirt makes this saddle a good choice for the shorter backed horse.
Available in 15.5" or 16.5" grainout, padded seat and your choice of black or brown cordura.
Featuring 7/8 position rigging, Ralide stirrups, and engraved sterling silver plated conchos.
Weighing in at only 20lbs, you'll appreciate the cordura construction when saddling up!
- Tree: Fiberglass covered wood tree, Arabian bars and gullet
- Cantle: 4"
- Seat: 15.5" or 16.5" grain out, padded
- Horn: 2.5" x 2.75"
- Gullet Width: Medium
- Gullet Height: 5.5"
- Rigging: 7/8 position single front stainless steel dee
- Skirts: 26" x 13"
- Fenders: 18" x 8", 2" leather reinforced nylon stirrup straps with stainless steel buckles
- Stirrups: Ralide with laced foot pad
- Finish: Black or brown
- Trim: Smooth leather front, seat jockeys, and cantle. cordura nylon skirts, housings and fenders, Hand engraved sterling silver plated conchos
- Weight: Approximately 20 lbs.