|Additional Images | Click to Zoom
Big Horn Center Fire Endurance Saddle
Weighing in at only 18lbs. is Big Horn's cordura Endurance Saddle 120.
built on a fiberglass covered semi-quarter horse bar and outfitted with western style center fire rigging, with stainless steel ring and dees.
The cordura material not only cuts down on weight, but is a cinch to clean.
Finished in brown or black with smooth leather jockeys, leather conchos, and six clips/dees.
- Tree: Fiberglass covered wood tree, 12" endurance front, semi-quarter horse bars
- Rigging: Western style "center fire," stainless steel ring and dees
- Seat: 16" grainout, padded
- Cantle: 4" with 1 1/2" Cheyenne roll cantle binding
- Trim: Smooth leather jockeys, leather conchos, cordura nylon skirts and rear housings, four attached eye loops, six clips and dees, breast collar dees, dee for attaching back strap and crupper
- Skirts: #120: 25" x 14" round, fleece lined with bound edges #117: 26" x 10.5"
- Fenders: 17.5" x 7.5" nylon, 2" leather reinforced nylon stirrup straps with stainless steel buckles
- Stirrups: Ralide with laced leather foot pad
- Finish: Brown
- Weight: Approx 18 lbs