|Additional Images | Click to Zoom
Big Horn Draft Horse Saddle
Similar to the 1682, this 1683 model is built on a 17.5" seat.
It's designed specifically for the draft horse or draft cross and built on Big Horn's fiberglass covered wood draft horse tree.
A great pleasure and trail saddle with its 17.5" Dual Density Memory Foam seat, long leather strings, and solid brass rings.
We love Big Horn's #2 brown finish and so will you! This saddle comes with just enough tooling and border to add some interest and a 4" cheyenne roll cantle.
Featuring double, stainless steel dropped D rigging, draft horse/draft cross tree, and dual density memory foam seat.
- Tree: Fiberglass covered wood for Draft horse and Draft crosses
- Cantle: 4"
- Seat: 16" grainout with Dual Density Memory Foam
- Horn: 3" x 2.5"
- Gullet: Extra Wide 8" width x 7.25" high
- Rigging: Double, stainless steel dropped D
- Skirts: 28" x 14"
- Fenders: 17" x 7.5", 2.5"
- Stirrups: Leather covered Visalia, 4.5" tread width
- Finish: Brown
- Trim: Solid brass rings, solid brass back crupper ring, and leather ties.
- Weight: Approximately 30 lbs.