Billy Cook CJ Barrel Racing Saddle 1550
This barrel racer by Billy Cook is the epitome of beauty and speed. It's built on a rawhide covered tree with Quarter horse bars and features a cheyenne roll 5" cantle and roughout jockeys and fenders to give you a snug hold. The leather features a floral and basket design and the seat is uniquely quilted (and comfortable!).
**Note: Billy Cook now puts nylon rigging straps on all barrel saddles. They no longer include a cinch (front or back flank strap).**
You'll love the Billy Cook logos on every side of this saddle so there will be no question that you're riding in a genuine Billy Cook.
- Tree: CJ Barrel Racer with rawhide covered full quarter horse bars and gullet
- Seat Size: Quilted padded seat
- Horn: Leather covered
- Swell: 13" Tooled
- Cantle: 5" rawhide leather covered
- Rigging: NEW dropped rig in front
- Skirts: Artificial wool lined
- Skirt Length: 25"
- Stirrups: 2" bell Leather covered
- Pattern: Floral and basket roughout seat and fender
- Weight: Approximately 29lb
**Note: Saddle no longer comes with front cinch**
Although through the years many have tried to imitate Billy Cook products, even to the point of counterfeiting, THERE IS ONLY ONE GENUINE "BILLY COOK CLASSIC SADDLE" MANUFACTURER. HorseSaddleShop.com is happy to sell the Genuine Billy Cook saddles made in Sulphur, Oklahoma, owned by Mr. Billy Cook. There are other saddle manufacturers that sell their own Billy Cook saddles. If you buy a Billy Cook saddle be sure that it is manufactured in Sulphur, Oklahoma.