|Additional Images | Click to Zoom
American Saddlery Hoss High Roper
A popular roping saddle, the Hoss High Roper is well built on a fiberglass reinforced wood tree. Strength and durability are essential components, and we find that in the wrapped horn, rawhide edge cantle, and the reinforced brass rigging. The roper stirrups make your escape quick and easy. Barb wire border tooling and slotted brass conchos give this quality performance saddle some style.
Flank Strap is included.
- Tree: 16" Fiberglass-covered Bowman Roper, Swell 13", Gullet width 7", Quarter horse bars - Steele Equi-fit tree
- Weight: Approximately 40 lbs.
- Horn: Height 31/2", Diameter 3", Leather-covered
- Cantle Height: 3.5"
- Seat: 15", 16", or 17"
- Skirt Length: 27"
- Skirt Width: 13.5"
- Stirrup Leathers: 3" with leather-covered Blevins buckles
- Stirrups: Hand-laced rawhide-covered deep ropers
- Rigging: Solid brass dees in 7/8 position, 13/4" rear billets with 3" rear cinch