American Saddlery Denero II 833
A slight moderation to The Denero, brings you The Denero II from American Saddlery. The primary difference between these two barrel racers is the new short round skirt on The Denero II, which is great for those short-backed horses.
The second edition in The Denero family still brings you the rawhide-covered horn, basket weave tooling, and of course the rough-out seat jockeys and fenders. Make sure you check this light-weight speedster out.
- Tree: Round Front Competitor, Swell 12", Gullet width: 6.75", Full-Quarter Horse Bars - AmTech tree
- Weight: Approximately 25 lbs.
- Horn: Height 3.5", Diameter 2.25", Rawhide braided
- Cantle Height: 4"
- Seat: 13", 14", 15" & 16"
- Skirt Length: 21"
- Skirt Width: 11"
- Stirrup Leathers: 2" with Blevins buckles
- Stirrups: Hand-laced rawhide-covered contest
- Rigging: Stainless steel C rigging in 7/8 position