|Additional Images | Click to Zoom
Big Horn cordura Trail Saddle
Weighing in at only 18lb, this padded, roughout seat with a 4” cantle and barrel style swell offers security in the pocket in a lightweight package.
Built on a Steele Equi-Fit wood tree with Medium tree (Semi-Quarter Horse Bars, 6.5inch gullet) with 7/8 position single front stainless steel dee. The short round skirt makes this a great choice for the shorter backed horse.
Features include leather conchos, cordura nylon skirts, housing, and fenders and leather front and cantle binding.
Made in the USA.
- Tree: Steele Equi-Fit Tree, semi-quarter horse bars.
- Cantle: 4" with 1 1/2" leather cantle binding.
- Rigging: 7/8 position single front stainless steel dees.
- Seat: Roughout Padded
- Trim: cordura nylon skirts, housings and fenders, leather conchos, leather front and cantle binding.
- Skirts: 24" X 10" Oregon round, fleece lined, slotted and reinforced for installing flank billets.
- Fenders: 19" x 8", 2" leather reinforced nylon stirrup straps with stainless steel buckles.
- Weight: Approximately 17lbs.