This Myler bit is perfect for performance horses with advanced training and a solid disposition or experience trail horse with a trustworthy nature. Features a 5 inch low medium wide ported barrel that offers maximum tongue relief. This is the mildest mouthpiece with independent side movement.
7inch flat stainless steel shanks. Mouthpiece is made of sweet iron with a copper inlay. This mouthpiece will naturally oxidize, or rust. Harmless to horses, it has a sweet taste and promotes salivation. 5inch stainless steel HBT shanks. Myler Level 3 mouthpiece.
- Myler Level: Level 3
- Shank: Stainless steel 5inch HBT shank
- Mouthpiece: MB33: 5" Low Medium Wide Ported Barrel
- Performance horse with advanced training and a solid disposition
- Experienced trail horse with a solid and trustworthy disposition
- Riding in a level 2-3 bit and showing resistance
- Curb bits with wider ports for maximum tongue relief, little to no tongue pressure
- Uses primarily bar, poll, and curb pressure
- Curves to allow more room for the tongue
- Options with and without Independent Side Movement