This bit by Myler is great for a horse with a good disposition and self control, and can handle more tongue relief. This bit features a mullen relief mouthpiece with a low port barrel. The slight 1/4" port offers tongue relief but does not rotate onto the tongue.
The 5 inch mouthpiece is made of sweet iron with a copper inlay. This mouthpiece will naturally oxidize, or rust. Harmless to horses, it has a sweet taste and promotes salivation. HBT shanks. Myler Level 2-3 mouthpiece.
- Myler Level: Level 2-3
- Shank: Stainless steel 5inch HBT shank
- Mouthpiece: MB06: 5 inch Mullen Low Port Barrel
- Basic training with a good disposition and self-control, can handle more tongue relief
- Advanced training but a challenging disposition---anxious, aggressive, or fearful
- Riding in a level 2 mouthpiece and showing resistance
- Ported, offering more tongue relief than levels 1 or 2
- Correctional mouthpieces that apply some pressure or curb mouthpieces that apply little tongue pressure
- Uses more bar, poll, chain pressure than level 1 or 2
- Curves to allow more room for the tongue
- Options with and without Independent Side Movement