This comfort snaffle bit by Myler is a comfortable, gentle bit that's perfect for horses just beginning training. The comfort snaffle mouthpiece has a wide barrel and is a more comfortable alternative to single-jointed mouthpieces.
The mouthpiece is made of sweet iron, which oxidizes and turns grey when it is exposed to moisture, releasing a sweet taste in the horse's mouth. The mouthpiece will naturally oxidize, or rust. Harmless to horses, its sweet taste promotes salivation. HBT Stainless Steel shanks.
- Myler Level: Level 1
- Shank: Stainless steel 5inch HBT shanks
- Mouthpiece: MB02: 5" sweet iron comfort snaffle with wide barrel and copper inlay mouth
- Young or green, just beginning training, with a challenging disposition
- Riding in a discipline that restricts bits to a single-jointed mouthpiece
- Rotates on the tongue to apply tongue pressure
- Collapses to form a "U" instead of a "V," protecting the lips and bars from being pinched
- Curves to allow more room for the tongue, protects the lips and bars from being pinched
- Independent Side Movement on most mouthpieces