This Myler bit is perfect for performance horses with advanced training and a solid disposition or experience trail horse with a trustworthy nature. Features a 5 inch low medium-wide ported barrel that offers maximum tongue relief. This is the mildest mouth piece with independent side movement. 7inch flat stainless steel shanks.
Mouthpiece is made of sweet iron with a copper inlay. This mouthpiece will naturally oxidize, or rust. Harmless to horses, it has a sweet taste and promotes salivation. 7-inch stainless steel flat shanks. Myler Level 3 mouthpiece.
- Myler Level: Level 3
- Shank: Stainless steel 7inch flat shank
- Mouthpiece: MB33: 5" Low Medium Wide Ported Barrel
- Performance horse with advanced training and a solid disposition
- Experienced trail horse with a solid and trustworthy disposition
- Riding in a level 2-3 bit and showing resistance
- Curb bits with wider ports for maximum tongue relief, little to no tongue pressure
- Uses primarily bar, poll, and curb pressure
- Curves to allow more room for the tongue
- Options with and without Independent Side Movement