Stainless Steel 3-Ring Combination Bit - 6" Shank with Sweet Iron Ported Barrel (MB 33, Level 3) Copper Inlay Mouth 5" This mouthpiece is made of polished Sweet Iron which naturally oxidizes or rusts. Harmless to horses, it has a sweet taste and promotes salivation.
This is a very unique bit combination, great for the most steady and trustworthy horses who can handle the most tongue relief. The Myler 3-ring combination bit combines the features of a ring bit, shank bit, and hackamore to create a sophisticated training and riding tool. This bit features 3 ring cheekpieces and a 5 inch low medium-wide ported barrel mouthpiece. The mouthpiece is made of sweet iron with a copper inlay which naturally oxidizes or rusts. Harmless to horses, it has a sweet taste and promotes salivation. Fully adjustable noseband/chin strap creates a unique bit versatile enough for any sport. Interfere less and communicate more with your horse. Myler Level 3 mouthpiece.
The noseband and chin strap connect through the purchase, synchronizing pressure to the nose, chin, and poll before the mouthpiece engages. If the horse does not respond to the pressure on the nose, chin, and poll, the mouthpiece slides, giving him another warning. If he ignores the mouthpiece, it will hit the stop, causing it to engage. The horse has three opportunities to respond to the rider's rein pressure before the mouthpiece is engaged. If the horse respects the first pressure, he can stay on the bit without any tongue pressure or interference with swallowing. This bit can be used for a wide variety of horses and disciplines, as a training tool to start young horses, rehabilitating problem horses, or retraining experienced horses in a new sport.
- Myler Level: Level 3
- Shank: Stainless steel 6inch 3 ring combination
- Mouthpiece: MB33: 5" Low Medium Wide Ported Barrel
- Performance horse with advanced training and a solid disposition
- Experienced trail horse with a solid and trustworthy disposition
- Riding in a level 2-3 bit and showing resistance
- Curb bits with wider ports for maximum tongue relief, little to no tongue pressure
- Uses primarily bar, poll, and curb pressure
- Curves to allow more room for the tongue
- Options with and without Independent Side Movement