Crates Light Ladies Trail Saddle 2120
Another great trail saddle to come out of Crates marked by their commitment to quality and craftsmanship.
Under the hood you'll find a genuine Steele tree. Made from fiberglass covered wood for someone looking for durability and strength without the flex.
Stainless steel adjustable C plate rigging is dropped for less bulk under the jockey and a more balanced ride. Comes in the popular 7/8 position. Wear leathers cover the rigging allowing fenders to swing freely without interference.
Riders will love the padded, stitched grainout seat with 4" cantle and cheyenne roll. 4" is enough to give you the support and security you need to ride with confidence without impeding your mount/dismount. The cheyenne roll makes a handy grip when tacking up, or a great "hand hold" on the downhill.
The short, round skirt is great for the shorter backed horse and cuts down on weight, keeping this saddle around 27lbs!
Finished in your choice of mahogany, natural, or chestnut with hand tooled border (bead and cam design). Trimmed in your Hansen Sunflower conchos.
Backed by Crates' 5 year warranty.
- Tree: Equifit Fiberglass covered Tree
- Seat: 15" - 16" multi-layered seat over gain-out chap leather
- Cantle Height: 4"
- Skirt: 26" x 13" saddlefleece lined
- Fenders: 16.5" x 7", 2" Stirrup Leathers
- Rigging: Fully adjustable C plate rigging, 7/8 position
- Finish: Mahogany, Natural, & Chestnut
- Hardware: Stainless steel
- Tooling: Hand tooled border beade and cam design
- Conchos: Hansen Sunflower
- Weight: Approx 27 lbs
- Warranty: 5 years
Note: Stirrups are now rawhide covered contesting stirrups.