American Saddlery The Draft Master
Do you love the thrill of riding the biggest animal that mankind rides? (not counting Shamu!) Your draft horse needs a saddle with a wider gullet so that there is no pinching in the shoulder area. The Draft Master by American Saddlery is built on a tree by the renowned Steele Saddle Tree Company.
It has an 8" gullet which is the standard gullet width of draft horse saddles. In addition to the wide gullet, it has flatter bars to fit your big beauty. The in-skirt rigging will keep you in close contact with your horse and the 5" cantle will give you extra security in the seat. The smooth leather finish iis available in 2 beautiful colors - Chestnut and Medium Oil.
- Tree: Steele fiberglass covered draft horse tree, Swell 13.5", Gullet Width 8", Draft Horse bars - Steele Equi-fit tree
- Weight: Approximately 45 lbs.
- Horn: Height 3.5", Diameter 2", Leather Covered
- Cantle Height: 5"
- Seat: 16" or 17"
- Skirt Length: 27"
- Skirt Width: 13"
- Stirrup Leathers: 2.5" with Blevins buckles
- Stirrups: Hand-laced leather-covered contest
- Rigging: In-skirt stainless steel C rigging in 7/8 position in front, stainless steel dee with 1.75" flank cinch in rear