Welcome to buying risk-free used saddles. Our saddle experts find only the best used saddles for sale. Once we receive a used saddle, it goes through the following reconditioning process:
- Step 1: A thorough cleaning and oiling.
- Step 2: Inspection of the saddle tree and leather parts for soundness. Saddle experts replace/repair as needed.
- Step 3: Proper measuring. We measure the trees and seats. The average rider does not know how to properly measure a saddle and many times what the saddle is advertised as on Ebay or the classifieds is completely inaccurate.
- Step 4: A professional photography session. Photos are not doctored to misrepresent the saddle. (If the saddle above has amateur photos, the saddle is most likely waiting in line for them).
- Step 5: The saddle is offered with free shipping and a two week return policy. We dare you to find such a generous used saddle guarantee. Buying a used saddle doesn't get better (or safer!) than this.
Over 5,500 used saddles sold to happy customers!