Big Horn Trail Saddle
Built on an EquiFit Evolution Tree (Evo) this Big Horn Trail Saddle is designed to eliminate pressure points while maximizing surface area distribution for better load bearing on your horse's back.
You'll love the butterfly cut skirt for close contact and precise leg cueing as well as a 5" cantle for support and security on the trails.
Featuring a Steele EquiFit Evo tree, your choice of 16" or 17" grainout seat, Stainless Steel Double C Rigging, and boot cut leather fenders.
Long saddle strings, nickel plated hardware, and full hand tooling add to the traditional look of this trail saddle.
- Tree: Steele Evolution Tree, quarter horse bars
- Cantle: 5"
- Seat: 16" or 17" - with grain out seat
- Horn: 3" x 2.5"
- Gullet: Medium Plus width x 6.5" high
- Rigging: Stainless steel Double C rigging
- Skirts: 25" butterfly cut with fleece
- Fenders: Boot cut with leather stirrup leathers
- Stirrups: Leather covered Visalia with 4.5" tread
- Finish: #2 Brown
- Trim: Fully hand tooled with strings and Nickel plated hardware
- Weight: Approximately 24 lbs.