Tex Tan Turn N Burn Barrel Saddle
The deep hand tooled floral pattern is the big story with Tex Tan's Turn 'N Burn barrel saddle. Finished in pecan with roughout jockey and fenders for extra security and that classic barrel look.
Designed on Tex Tan's EquiTex solid wood barrel tree (FQHB), this saddle is made for use and abuse. The tree is coated in a polyurethane material to seal out weather and debris.
The popular 7/8 position in-skirt rigging teams up with a cutout skirt for less bulk under the jockey and a closer contact feel.
Other notable features include the engraved silver trim, rawhide accents on the horn and cantle binding, and deep border tooling.
- Seat Size: 14"
- Tree: EquiTex Barrel Racer with Full Quarter Horse bars
- Horn: 1 3/4" Cap, 3" high, Rawhide
- Cantle: 4" rawhide Cheyenne roll with tooled overlay
- Rigging: 7/8 in-skirt stainless dees
- Finish: Pecan with hand carved floral tooling, roughout jockey and fenders and stainless steel spots
- Silver: Engraved Silver Trim
- Stirrups: Aluminum Barrel Racer
- Weight: Approx. 25 lbs.