Tex Tan Run for the Money Barrel Saddle
Light colored barrel saddles can be hard to come by. Tex Tan's new Run for the Money saddle fills that niche with its natural antique color, deep hand tooled floral pattern, and tri-color silver conchos with cross.
The EquiTex wood barrel tree with polyurethane coating is ready for use and abuse while the popular 7/8 position in-skirt rigging will keep you connected with your horse.
Suede seat and roughout jockeys/fenders provide security and support while the rawhide accents around the horn and cantle binding add some extra character to this "blonde beauty".
TexTan is the official Saddle and Tack Manufacturer for the American Quarter Horse Association.
- Seat Size: 14", 15", 16"
- Tree: EquiTex Barrel Racer with Quarter Horse bars
- Horn: 1 3/4" cap, 3" high, Rawhide
- Cantle: 5" rawhide Cheyenne roll with tooled overlay
- Rigging: 7/8 in-skirt stainless dees
- Finish: Natural Antique with hand carved floral tooling and roughout jockey and fenders
- Silver: Tri-Color Silver with Cross
- Stirrups: Aluminum Barrel Racer
- Weight: Approx. 25 lbs.