|Additional Images | Click to Zoom
Tex Tan Barrel Chaser Barrel Saddle
You don't see too many barrel saddles finished in Russet these days. So Tex Tan has definitely hit a niche with this understated floral design and russet finish.
The full skirt is a blank canvas for the deep, hand tooled floral design. Roughout jockey and fenders feature a border tooling and ensures a secure fit as you run the barrels.
Designed on a Ralide barrel racer tree (Semi-QH bars) for durability, longevity, and weight savings.
A 7/8 position in-skirt rigging cuts down on bulk under the jockey for a closer contact fit.
Finished with engraved silver trim and rawhide wrapped horn.
- Seat Size: 14"
- Tree: Ralide Barrel Racer with Semi Quarter Horse bars
- Horn: 1 3/4" cap, 3" high, Rawhide
- Cantle: 5" tooled Cheyenne roll
- Rigging: 7/8 in-skirt stainless dees
- Finish: Russet with floral tooling, roughout jockey and fenders
- Silver: Engraved Silver Trim
- Stirrups: Aluminum Barrel Racer
- Weight: Approx. 25 lbs.