Does your saddle really fit you and your horse?
The Cush-N-Air was designed with 6 layers of benefits:
- Brushed Nylon (Fab-u-Lor) Soft comfort surface next to horse. Vertical airflow.
- 1/4" Open Cell Foam Cushion, Wicking, and Airflow.
- Nylon Sheet Strength and Vertical Airflow.
- 3-Dimensional Mesh Stability and Airflow- vertical and horizontal.
- 3/4" Perforated Protech Pad Super shock absorbition. Limited airflow. Proper weight distribution. Acts as shim to fit saddle to back.
- Vinyl Coated Mesh Strength, Airflow, Abrasion resistant, and Anti-slip.
Most professional trainers and riders will agree that without buying a custom-made saddle for every horse you ride, the correct pad is your only
salvation. Knowing that saddles are made for the average back
we are faced with the frustrating task of accommodating it to the horse.
The perfect saddle fit will reduce stress by putting uniform pressure on the
horse's back. The spine and withers, of course, should bear no weight at
all. As simple as it may sound, it's not. Horses come in different
shapes and sizes just like people. The Pro-Tech closed-cell perforated
inserts in the Cush-N-Air pad act as shims, redistributing the weight over a
large area, thereby reducing the pressure per square inch.
Thickness of pad 1/4", built-up area 3/4"
- Cush-N-Air: The greatest possible PROTECTION from soring & abrasion.
- Completely WASHABLE - Rinse off with hose.
- Firm cusion SHAPES NATURALLY.
- This pad keeps a COOLER BACK using less energy inperspiration - will increase endurance.
- Contoured to fit the horse's back for a more comfortable fit, keeping a CLOSE CONTACT.
- The Cush-N-Air Pad is a TOTAL PADDING SYSTEM, designed to be used without an over or under pad.