Big Horn Tundra Flex Trail Saddle
This new saddle from Big Horn offers all the features you would expect from a top-of-the-line trail saddle.
The Big Horn Tundra is built on a flexible tree (quarter horse bars) and comes standard with Double Option Rigging.
From top down, you'll love the perforated top grain leather seat with Visco–Elastic Memory Foam extra soft seat padding, available in 16" or 17". The skirt features an open skirt design for spinal relief and cut away skirt with Sil-Cush padding for improved pressure point padding and precise leg cueing.
Double option rigging allows you to rig your saddle for your specific horse or situation.
Available in 16" or 17" seat in #2 brown with new border trim and solid brass hardware.
- Tree: Big Horn Flexible Tree, quarter horse bars
- Cantle: 4"
- Seat: 16" or 17"
- Horn: 3" x 2.5"
- Gullet: 6.5" wide x 6.25" high
- Rigging: Double option rigging: Western front to rear balanced ride single tie, or Conventional 7/8 position dropped D, solid brass
- Grain-out padded.
- Fenders: 19" X 8", 2 1/2" leather reinforced nylon stirrup straps with Blevins buckles.
- Skirts: 26" x 15" - Open skirt design for spine relief, cut-away skirts with Sil-Cush "no pressure point" padded bar positioned between the bar and the perforated top grain leather skirt liner. Provides closer contact, a no slip fit, and easy clean-up.
- Fenders: 19" x 8", 2.5" leather stirrup leathers with stainless steel buckles
- Stirrups: Leather covered Visalia, 6" tread width with Sil-Cush padding. Helps prevent knee and ankle fatigue.
- Finish: #2 brown with new border trim
- Trim: Solid brass hardware with latigo tie strings. Back crupper dee
- Weight: Approximately 31 lbs.