Big Horn Voyager Trail Saddle
This Big Horn Trail Saddle is built to give you the extra mile on the trail without the uncomfortable tomorrow!
Featuring a 16", 17", or 18" leather seat with Visco-Elastic Memory Foam and extra soft seat padding to keep you comfortable for a long day in the saddle. A 5" cantle will provide the security and support you need to ride with confidence.
Built on Steele's popular Equi-fit flexible tree for more freedom of movement for your horse. And outfitted with 7/8 position rigging, perfect for the trail riding crowd.
Big Horn takes advantage of patented Sil-Cush technology in the skirt, providing a close contact, no slip fit with reduced pressure points. And, since it's covered in top grain leather instead of fleece, it's a cinch to clean up!
Other features include a short round skirt, perfect for the shorter backed horse, brass hardware w/ crupper dee, long latigo leather strings, and Sil-Cush padded Visalia style stirrups.
- Tree: EquiFit flexible tree, Full QH bars
- Cantle Height: 5"
- Rigging:7/8 position; solid brass
- Trim: Solid brass hardware with latigo tie strings. Back crupper dee.
- Skirts: 25" for 16" seat, 26" for 17" seat, 27" for 18" seat. Tunnel skirt design with Sil-Cush™ "no pressure point" padded bar positioned between the bar and the perforated top grain leather skirt liner. Provides closer contact, a no slip fit, and easy clean up
- Weight: approx. 30 lbs.
- Seat: 16", 17", or 18" Perforated top grain leather seat with Visco-Elastic Memory Foam Extra Soft Seat Padding
- Fenders: 19" X 8". 2 1/2" leather stirrup leathers with stainless steel stirrup buckles.
- Stirrups: Leather covered Visalia, 6" tread width with Sil-Cush™ padding. Helps prevent knee and ankle fatigue