Crates Light Ladies Versatility Saddle
The ultimate in Ladies all around versatility, Crates delivers again with this TMBR Light Versatility Saddle with roughout fenders and jockey.
Designed on a TMBR Tree by Bowden Saddle Tree Company for durability and strength.
"TMBR" stands for Toots Mansfield Barrel Racer. Toots was an RCA World Campion calf roper from 1939-1950. The TM front features roper style leg cuts with 12" wide swell for more leverage and security around the barrels or on the ranch. The barrel racing bars are a bit shorter and have a higher, oval shaped 4" cantle for support.
Large stainless double on-tree rigging keeps this saddle put so you can concentrate on the things that really matter. Matching rear cinch with hoof pick holder included.
Not only does the roughout suede padded seat make for a comfortable ride, but the stitching pattern adds some character to this saddle.
We love the deep hand tooled basket and floral pattern with shell border. A roughout fender and jockey give you a little extra sticking power. The tooling is set off by an oiled, antique finish and trimmed with Crates signature antiqued sunflower conchos.
A great choice for anyone wishing to keep their ranch, reiner, or barrel racer under 34 pounds without sacrificing quality or craftsmanship.
- Tree: Rawhide covered, TMBR, Regular or Wide
- Width: 6 5/8", 8" High
- Swell Width: 12" Wide
- Note: This saddle is also available in a wide tree. Please call for details.
- Horn: Post 3" High, 2 1/2" Cap, Rawhide tipped
- Seat: Roughout Suede Pad
- Cantle: 4" Oval
- Rigging: Double Stainless Steel
- Skirt: 27" X 13", Saddlefleece lined
- Fender: 17" X 7 1/2", 2 1/2" leathers, belvins buckles
- Stirrups: Rawhide laced bell
- Finish: Hand tooled / Natural, Chestnut, or Mahogany
- Conchos: Antiqued Sunflower
- Weight: Approximately 34 pounds.