Wade A Fork Rancher by Crates 4262
If you're looking for a heavy duty ranch saddle, you've found it.
This Wade A Fork Rancher by Crates is built on a rawhide covered Bowden Wade tree. The Genrty flat plate in-skirt rigging provides the strength you need without the bulk under the jockeys and fenders. Double rigging includes rear matching flank.
A long day in the saddle doesn't have to take a toll on your legs and thighs. The minimal 9" swell of this Wade tree will give you the freedom of movement you need without the imposition of leg cuts or pommels to get in the way.
A hard seat makes mounts/dismounts a cinch and will keep you cooler longer.
Crates quality shines through in the extra thick leather of this work saddle. Finished in a dark natural oil with deep border tooling.
Long strings make room for all your ranch gear and add to the traditional western look of this saddle.
Other features include rawhide accents on the cantle, horn, and stirrups, solid brass hardware, and a tall 4.5" cantle.
Enjoy Crates quality and experts craftsmanship in this bulletproof ranch saddle.
- Tree: Wade, rawhide covered, quarter horse bars
- Gullet: 6 1/2", 8 1/2" High
- Swell Width: 9" Wide
- Cantle: 4 1/2"
- Horn: Post, 3" High, 3 1/2" Cap
- Rigging: Gentry, Flat Plate, Brass
- Skirt: 27 1/2" x 13" Saddlefleece lined
- Fender: 18" x 8 1/2", 3" Leathers, Belvins Buckles
- Finish: Hand-oiled Dark Natural, Brass hardware
- Stirrups: Rawhide Laced deep roper
- Weight: About 40 pounds