Crates Light Ladies Versatility Saddle 2274
If you're looking for class, this Crates 2274 has it! Not only will you be looking good in this light versatility saddle, but you'll have the tools to back it up.
This saddle is built on a TMBR rawhide covered tree. What does that mean?
"TMBR" stands for Toots Mansfield Barrel Racer. Toots was an RCA World Campion calf roper from 1939-1950. The TM front features roper style leg cuts with 12" wide swell for more leverage and security around the barrels or on the ranch. The barrel racing bars are a bit shorter and have a higher, oval shaped 4" cantle for support.
A double stainless steel on-tree rigging gives you the strength you need for rope and ranch work - includes matching rear flank set with hoof pick holder.
We love a nice stitched seat. This one comes in roughout for extra sticking power when you need it.
A hand tooled basket and floral pattern really sets this saddle apart. Oiled and antique finish really brings out the deep tooling patterns. Trimmed with Crates signature antiqued sunflower conchos.
You can't go wrong with a rawhide twist. And Crates seized the opportunity to demonstrate their quality and craftsmanship with beautiful rawhide accents on the cantle, stirrups, and horn.
- Tree: Rawhide covered, TMBR, Regular or Wide
- Width: 6 5/8", 8" High
- Swell Width: 12" Wide
- Horn: Post 3" High, 2 1/2" Cap, Rawhide tipped
- Seat: Roughout Suede Pad
- Cantle: 4" Oval
- Rigging: Double Stainless Steel
- Skirt: 27" X 13", Saddlefleece lined
- Fender: 17" X 7 1/2", 2 1/2" leathers, belvins buckles
- Stirrups: Rawhide laced bell
- Finish: Hand tooled / Natural, Chestnut, or Mahogany
- Conchos: Antiqued Sunflower
- Weight: Approximately 40 pounds