Crates Light Ladies Versatility Saddle 2275
Similar to other Crates Ladies Versatility saddles, but with one important twist, this saddle is available in a wide tree!
You'll also notice that this Crates forgoes the floral tooling for a more neutral hand tooled basket pattern.
Designed on a TMBR Tree by Bowden Saddle Tree Company for durability and strength.
"TMBR" stands for Toots Mansfield Barrel Racer. Toots was an RCA World Campion calf roper from 1939-1950. The TM front features roper style leg cuts with 12" wide swell for more leverage and security around the barrels or on the ranch. The barrel racing bars are a bit shorter and have a higher, oval shaped 4" cantle for support.
Large stainless double on-tree rigging keeps this saddle put so you can concentrate on the things that really matter. Matching rear cinch with hoof pick holder included.
Not only does the roughout suede padded seat make for a comfortable ride, but the stitching pattern adds some character to this saddle.
The tooling is set off by an oiled, antique finish and trimmed with Crates signature antiqued sunflower conchos.
A great choice for anyone needing a quality versatility saddle with the optional wide tree.
- Tree: Rawhide covered, TMBR, Regular or Wide
- Note: This saddle is also available in a wide tree. Please call for details.
- Width: 6 5/8", 8" High
- Swell Width: 12" Wide
- Horn: Post 3" High, 2 1/2" Cap, Rawhide tipped
- Seat: Roughout Suede Pad
- Cantle: 4" Oval
- Rigging: Double Stainless Steel
- Skirt: 27" X 13", Saddlefleece lined
- Fender: 17" X 7 1/2", 2 1/2" leathers, belvins buckles
- Stirrups: Rawhide laced bell
- Finish: Hand tooled / Natural, Chestnut, or Mahogany
- Conchos: Antiqued Sunflower
- Weight: Approximately 34 pounds