*Circle Y lowest price guarantee. Click for details.
Circle Y Cross Creek Endurance Flex2 Trail Saddle
A simple and effective solution for the endurance or trail rider, this Circle Y is built with their innovative Flex2 technology to keep both horse and rider comfortable and confident.
The Flex2 tree features a dual bar system - high density bars run lengthwise down the saddle with little to no flex for a solid foundation. Low density tips, when heated by the horse's body heat, will flex a small amount for freedom of movement in your horse's shoulders and hindquarters.
The endurance no-horn design minimizes pommel contact, decreases horn interference, and creates a spacious seat for more freedom in the saddle.
Equipped with all the great Flex2 trail saddle features that you'd expect, from an impact foam seat, to Softee seat jockeys and EBS stirrups.
A 7/8 position in-skirt rigging reduces bulk under the jockey and fenders while the angled rear dee adds additional security over rough terrain.
Long strings provide plenty of space to pack this saddle down with all the necessary trail gear.
Available with a black grainout seat, or a black suede seat for additional security.
Choose from Walnut, Regular Oil, or Black.
Flex2 Special Features:
- Flexible tree design conforms to a horse's back
- Flex2 skirts have a shock absorbing neoprene filler for the horse and rider's comfort
- The original Circle Y Flex2 saddles are built for fit, weight, and comfort
- Tunnel Skirt design eliminates pressure on horse's spine
- EBS Stirrups for reduced knee and ankle fatigue
*Should you need to return your saddle, we ask that you return all free items as well. If free items are not returned, the retail value of that item will be withheld from the refund. Thanks!
- Seat Sizes: 15", 16", 17"
- Color: Regular Oil, Walnut, Black
- Tooling: Smooth
- Tree: Flex2 Regular and Wide
- Silver: Engraved Slotted
- Rigging: 7/8 in-skirt C and angled rear dee
- Swell Width: 10"
- Cantle Height: 4"
- Skirt Size: 11" x 26-1/2"
- Weight: Approximately 22 lbs.